- Windows Server 2019 (x64)
- Windows Server 2016 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008 (x64)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x64)
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x64)
image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows' application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Series.
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver:
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
Windows Server 2019 (64bit)
Windows Server 2016 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2008 (64bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 (64bit)
Windows Server 2003 (64bit)
- Not available on 32-bit version of Windows.
- For the Windows OS, use the latest version of Service Pack.
Recommended operating environment
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or better
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or more
Available disk space: 20 GB (for B0 output)
Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Configuration Tool, and run it
to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.
Nama File : iPF680Series-Drv-Win64-490.exe
Versi File : 4.90
Ukuran File 56728KB