FAQ for common problems : imageCLASS MF series MF5630, MF5650, MF3110 and MF3112
If your machine encounters any of the following problems:
- Fail to start reading a document
- Fail to pick up a document set in the ADF when reading a document.
- Stop operation in the middle of a page when printing multiple pages.
You need a firmware upgrade.
Alternatively, follow the following steps if you need a temporary solution:
- Unplug the AC power cable.
- After approximately 5 seconds, plug in the AC power again and switch on the machine.
- If any of the problems occur again, repeat this process.
Caution: If the machine is switched off for more than 3 minutes, any unsaved data will be lost. Please note that this is only a temporary solution; hence please upgrade your firmware.