"Image Transfer Utility 2" is an application that supports cameras with the "Auto send images to computer" function.
Changes for Image Transfer Utility 2.1.10 for Windows :
- Supports EOS RP.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (Compatible with Service Pack 1)
2. Supported Computers
- Intel Pentium 1.6GHz or higher
- 64-bit: 2 GB or more
- 32-bit: 1 GB or more
- 1,024 x 768 resolution or higher
4. Supported Models
EOS RP, EOS R, PowerShot SX70 HS, PowerShot SX740 HS, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50
- Camera and PC needs to be connected with same home network and needs their paring operation only for 1st time.
For auto send from camera, PC needs to be activated in log in condition.
- When using the Web help function in Windows 7, please install beforehand an application that can open PDF files.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "itw2110_installer.zip" from the download page. Save the "itw2110_installer.zip" file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
2. When the "itw2110_installer.zip" folder saved to the computer is extracted, the "itw2110_installer" will be generated, so double-click "itw2110_installer.exe" in the extracted folder.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to perform the installation.
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.