- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows 7
EOS Utility is software for communication with your EOS DIGITAL camera.
By connecting the camera and computer, you can download to your computer images saved in the camera's memory card as well as set various camera settings or shoot remotely from EOS Utility on your computer.
Changes for EOS Utility 3.10.20 for Windows :
- Supports EOS Kiss X10 / EOS REBEL SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II.
To use this software, your computer has to meet the following system requirements.
1. Supported OSes
- Windows 10 (Version 1607 or later)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (All 32-bit/64-bit systems except for Starter Edition)
2. Supported Computers
PC with one of the above OS preinstalled and a USB port as a standard feature (Upgraded machines not supported)
.NET Framework 4.7.1 or later is required.*
*.NET Framework is Microsoft software. It is installed together with EOS Utility. Internet access required.
- Intel Pentium 1.6GHz or faster
- 1 GB or greater
- 2 GB or greater (Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit)
- Screen Resolution; 1,024x768 pixels or more
- Screen colors; Medium (16-bit) or more
4. Supported Models
EOS Kiss X10 / EOS REBEL SL3 / EOS 250D / EOS 200D II, EOS RP, EOS R, EOS Kiss M / EOS M50, EOS REBEL T100 / EOS 4000D / EOS 3000D, EOS Kiss X90 / EOS REBEL T7 / EOS 2000D / EOS 1500D, EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D C, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5DS, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 80D, EOS 9000D / EOS 77D, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X9i / EOS REBEL T7i / EOS 800D, EOS Kiss X9 / EOS REBEL SL2 / EOS 200D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS Kiss X80 / EOS REBEL T6 / EOS 1300D, EOS M100, EOS M6, EOS M5, EOS M3, EOS M10
- EOS Utility 3-series and EOS Utility 2.14 can be simultaneously installed to one computer.
(When installing EOS Utility 3-series, EOS Utility 2.x will also be updated to the newest version.)
- When any model EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS-1D Mark III, EOS 7D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS Kiss X6i / EOS REBEL T4i / EOS 650D, EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D, EOS Kiss X4 / EOS REBEL T2i / EOS 550D, EOS Kiss X3 / EOS REBEL T1i / EOS 500D, EOS Kiss X2 / EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi / EOS 450D, EOS Kiss F / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 1000D, EOS M2, EOS M is connected, EOS Utility 2.14 will be started.
- To download a GPS log file using EOS Utility, use Map Utility 1.8.1 or later for EOS 6D Mark II, use Map Utility 1.7.2 or later for EOS 5D Mark IV, use Map Utility 1.7.0 or later for EOS-1D X Mark II, use Map Utility 1.5.3 or later for EOS 7D Mark II, and use Map Utility 1.4 or later for EOS 6D.
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software.
Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Download "EU-Installset-W220.127.116.11.zip" from the download page. Save the "EU-Installset-W18.104.22.168.zip" file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
2. When the "EU-Installset-W22.214.171.124.zip" folder saved to the computer is extracted, the "EU-Installset-W126.96.36.199" will be generated, so double-click "euw3.10.20-installer.exe" in the extracted folder. Installation for EOS Utility will begin. (If the User Account Control window appears, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
* This software will be installed together with EOS Utility 2, EOS Lens Registration Tool, and EOS Web Service Registration Tool.
4. After the installation is complete, the EOS Utility installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file and the "EU-Installset-W188.8.131.52" file will not be necessary.
File name : EU-Installset-W184.108.40.206.zip
File version : 3.10.20
File type : zip
File size : 124449KB
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat, disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.